Google has an event in October 15, in which there is going to be a launch of its new flagship Phone Pixel 4. Mostly we have everything about it here, We expect Google to tell us the same story again.
- We know that Google pixel 4 has triple camera setup in the back, which is most likely a square setup.
- In the front Pixel 4 has a huge bezel as iPhone 11 has, covered up with lot of sensors, cameras, and stuff.
- Look- We are really happy to tell that, Google has avoided it’s Double layer back, which its siblings had. They had a major part of matte finish, and a minor part of sleeky finish. But in Pixel 4, We have full sleek finish, which looks Good, more than that.
- We expect pixel 4 to launch in 3 colours – White, Black, and Orange.
- Though the orange and black is confirmed 100%, there is a bit confusion in launch of White. But unfortunately we got the image of Pixel 4 White.
- Serial phone leaker Evan Blass not only shared that official-looking render of the black Pixel 4, but also official-looking renders of the Pixel 4 XL in white and orange. And it seems they’ll have typically Google-y names — the colors will apparently be referred to as “Just Black,” “Clearly White” and “Oh So Orange,” according to 9to5Google .
- There will be new Processing Chip in Pixel 4 and Pixel 4XL – “Pixel Neural Core”. Pixel 3 had Visual core chip is a noteable point.
- Google hasn’t shared any hardware specs for the Pixel 4 yet. But based on the flood of leaks, we think we can expect:
- Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor
- 6GB of RAM( 2GB hike from Pixel 3)
- Display size is 5.7 Inch
- Screen Resolution may be 3040*1440
The iPhone 11 Pro has now surpassed the Pixel 3’s single camera in image quality, but the Pixel 4 may be bringing another sensor: a second 16-megapixel camera with a telephoto lens, according to data found in the Google Camera app by 9to5Google.
While we don’t know its focal length or everything it can do, leaked photos suggest you might be able to zoom up to 8x with the new Pixel phones using what’s likely a combination of optical and digital zoom.
Otherwise, the Pixel 4 seems to be sticking with a 12.2-megapixel main camera — a tried-and-true resolution for phones specializing in low-light images, typically by using larger pixels instead of cramming more of them into the same space — but now with a slightly faster f/1.73 aperture that should let in a little bit more light than the previous f/1.8 lens.
Some photos taken in Pixel 4XL were leaked by 9to5Google, here are those:
Hello Guys. This is Bala, Founder, and CEO of G4Gadget. Primarily, Android App and Web Developer. Tech Articles Writer in Newslanded.